Topic: Breaking Banana

Directory Link

Breaking Banana

Link 1

A sneaky criminal persuades a furry creature to help him break out of jail.

Film done by the Creative Kid Workshop production team. Ages 9-14 years old. Supervising Instructor, Jeff Ronquillo

Re: Breaking Banana

Haha! Nice film! I like the simplicity of the story, and the fun feel it had to it. The jokes were perfect, I was smiling through the whole film. I especially like the part with the dog.

A lot of the animation was well done and the video quality was great. Of course, there were a few bumps here and there, and some light flicker, but all in all, it was a very well made brickfilm. mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

This is a really nice brickfilm, especially for your first uploaded to BiM! The animation is pretty inspired, and, I really like the shot at 0:59. The red sky behind the chasing trucks almost reminds me of Batman The Animated Series!

I think you could work a little on your camera angles, The Creative Kid Workshop. Also, I think your films would stand out a bit more if you added in some more sound effects and voices. But, for what it's worth, Breaking Banana is really funny! The whimsicality of it all perfectly accumulating in the end. mini/smile

Keep up the good work!

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

RioForce & Dyland, thank you for taking the time to watch our video! I also appreciate your feedback. I'm new to the BiM forum am excited to be a part of the community.

Nice Movie, but the animation is a little jerky. What editor do you use?

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Tims Videos wrote:

Tims Video, thank you for watching our video. I agree the animation was a little jerky at times. In guiding the students as they work on the film, I try to let them do as much as possible within thier skill level. It's hard sometimes to know how much to help them or let them make mistakes so they can learn from them. They used a Canon T5i Rebel with Dragonframe via iMovie. Again, that you for taking the time to watch and comment!

Creative Kid Workshop

The Creative Kid Workshop wrote:
Tims Videos wrote:

Tims Video, thank you for watching our video. I agree the animation was a little jerky at times. In guiding the students as they work on the film, I try to let them do as much as possible within thier skill level. It's hard sometimes to know how much to help them or let them make mistakes so they can learn from them. They used a Canon T5i Rebel with Dragonframe via iMovie. Again, that you for taking the time to watch and comment!

Creative Kid Workshop

Okay, thank you

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

"Breaking Banana" reached 100,000 views on YouTube this week. This was the first film done by kids through the Creative Kid Workshop. I want to thank bricksinmotion.com for supplying a great forum to interact, learn, discover and share.