Topic: Project Brick Alive

Directory Link

Project Brick Alive

YouTube

Hello everyone, today I want to show my little project called Brick Alive. In this movie, and I interact with LEGO. the movie is shot at 24 FPS (where I intend to maintain and do not change). I hope fun, good vision

Re: Project Brick Alive

This was actually pretty cool! That first shot really brought me in, as you did a good job blending live and animation together. I do think there maybe could have been a bit more of a story, and it wasn't a super long video either. Despite that, this is a pretty entertaining short, and you executed it well. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Oh, also, welcome to BiM! mini/bigsmile

That was great!

I've seen a lot of brickfilms that attempt to show humans interacting with a LEGO environment, but this actually looked rather convincing. Animation was good too. There was a tiny bit of light flicker, but it really wasn't very distracting. As GHB pointed out, I'd really like to see a similar but longer video with some kind of story to it. Either way, I look forward to your future films. Welcome to BiM!

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Wow, fantastic! The stop-motion and live action blended perfectly, I really like this. Keep up the good work! mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

thanks to everyone who saw my video. this was just a test, there are many projects in the future with this technique. thanks for the nice words and for the welcome.:)

Cool, that look like it took a long time.

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

hello thanks for watching. it has been a long time. very you, little lights to calibrate and show various tricks. my goal was to make it real