Topic: Lego Star Wars 7 Trailer 2 HD

Directory Link

Lego Star Wars 7 Trailer 2 HD

Youtube

HD Animation
825 pictures
Softwares ; After effect ; Premiere pro ; Photoshop.

Re: Lego Star Wars 7 Trailer 2 HD

Pretty good! The visual effects were especially well done! The animation in some shots, such as the one where they were running, could be improved however; it kind of looks like they are just running in place. Other than that though, good work! mini/smile

While not entirely made of Lego (a few parts of the trailer were not Lego), the video is overall great. I actually liked the scene at the start where instead of a live-action ship, it was a Lego ship in the live-action background! I will call this trailer an awesome trailer. mini/sunnies

-TSV
2 Corinthians 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature. The old things has passed away, and behold, the new things have come.

This was great! I liked everything especially the parts with stormtroopers and the crashed Star Destroyer, so awesome job mini/bigsmile  !

Wow love it! mini/smile
Really impressed by the animation - looks great!!!

Suggestions:
Just a little thing. I might title it something more.. professional like
LEGO: Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2nd Trailer)
-than just Star Wars 7.

Also recommend using gaussian blur on the explosion in the distance at 1:02, and also color correcting it just a little to match the scene better. mini/smile

Also Gaussion blurring the mouth animation to make it more smooth and also animating it opening and closing with the Liquify tool in After Effects. mini/smile

It was awesome!

SapphirePhoenix...... AN ANIMATIN' ANIMAL

TSV wrote:

While not entirely made of Lego (a few parts of the trailer were not Lego), the video is overall great. I actually liked the scene at the start where instead of a live-action ship, it was a Lego ship in the live-action background! I will call this trailer an awesome trailer. mini/sunnies

You mean Live-Action Foreground

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.