Topic: Star Wars: Persecution

Directory Link

Star Wars: Persecution

Youtube link

Short originally intended as a test for a lightsaber FX app.
Star wars: Persecution is set on a desert-like planet just after episode III and shows the death of a jedi we've met with in the Star wars: The clone wars TV show, Eeth Koth.

Re: Star Wars: Persecution

I've never used the Saber Movie FX app, but it looks like it produces some decent results.

There are a lot of noticeable camera bumps. Although, since you're using an iPod, I'm sure it can be difficult to take a frame without bumping the camera. You may want to check out this tripod mount in order to secure the camera more sturdily for future videos.

Re: Star Wars: Persecution

Willow Tree wrote:

I've never used the Saber Movie FX app, but it looks like it produces some decent results.

There are a lot of noticeable camera bumps. Although, since you're using an iPod, I'm sure it can be difficult to take a frame without bumping the camera. You may want to check out this tripod mount in order to secure the camera more sturdily for future videos.

Thanks, but actually I wasn't using an ipod... I used a normal camera and tripod then exported the shots on my iPad... Ithink the issue appears because of the carpet on the wich I put the tripod.