Topic: Indiana Pratt and the Crazy Swordsman

Directory Link

Indiana Pratt and the Crazy Swordsman

Link 1

Here is a new video we put out. It's mainly just an experiment with different camera angles. The light flicker is pretty bad despite switching to LED bulbs so we have effectively narrowed it down to our older Nikon and are actually getting a new camera next week so hopefully the flicker will be reduced or gone for the next video.

Re: Indiana Pratt and the Crazy Swordsman

Nice film. I like how you add effects to make the sword look like it is flying in mid air.:)  Do you use diffusers when you animate? It would probably help your lighting problem.

That was pretty entertaining good job on the gibberish voices, they were pretty funny.  It's nice that you are fixing your light flicker problem.

My profile picture is deep fried lol

I am using diffusers and I believe my problem is my lens. I just got the D7100 and so I am looking into settings to use specifically for that camera for my next work.

I'd make sure that there's no external light coming from behind you, or anything that could be casting a shadow. Other than that, if all the settings on your camera are manual when shooting, you should be in the clear. mini/smile There is promise here.

YouTube Channel Edmeier Animation
Email: [email protected]