Topic: Lego Minecraft: Griefers

Directory Link

Lego Minecraft: Griefers

YouTube

Please critique

Re: Lego Minecraft: Griefers

Overall plot is wonderful. Sets were constructed perfectly. Great job  mini/smile

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

This was a fun comedic short. It had full sets that weren't overly complicated. For anyone who is a fan of Minecraft and Spy vs Spy style pranks, they'll probably like this video.

Anyone who isn't familiar with all the details of minecraft though, may not understand it on the first viewing.

While I am familiar with minecraft, it didn't come across clearly to me that there were TWO minecraft players fighting with each other. It wasn't very clear to me in the first scene that both characters were standing next to each other, even though one of them is invisible. Every scene after that was dependent on that first scene being clear, so I didn't grasp right away what was going on.

Perhaps a little more time on that first scene, showing "Here's White: Here's Blue" "White is invisible" "White is stealing Blue's pick-ups" would have made the joke work better for me. But again, that would be helpful to people who aren't all that familiar with minecraft.

A worthy addition to your Brickfilmography!

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3968/f/2017/197/d/c/faaf_logo_4_1_by_orignl_ninja_knight-dbglsld.png

/

Last edited by Noah (May 27, 2017 (12:33pm))

Formerly known as HeliumBrick