Topic: Lego Indiana Jones 3 : Don't Call me Junior scene

Directory Link

Lego Indiana Jones 3 : Don't Call me Junior scene

Youtube

HD Animation
Logiciels : Adobe Premiere Pro ; After Effect ; Photoshop ; Istop Motion.
300 pictures
15 Fps

Cult and funny scene of the film Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade in Lego.

Indy comes to deliver his father of the Nazi who retains it captive in a castle at the border Austro-German

Re: Lego Indiana Jones 3 : Don't Call me Junior scene

Nice to see a change in the standard fullbright lighting, and the rain outside was a nice touch. It would have been nice if there was more animation, rather than the mouth editing technique that you're using. However, the eye movements worked quite well. I'm not a fan of the action essentials usage, the mouth animation, or the artificial zooming, so maybe try not to include those in the future. Nice job and scene choice however.

Re: Lego Indiana Jones 3 : Don't Call me Junior scene

Fantastic. I just watched Indiana Jones 3 the other day, and you've copyied the scene perfectly. I've got to disagree with LPGPictures, because I think that the mouth movements are great and an important part of animating. I do the same in my films, and I can't imagine making films without them. So I suggest you keep it up. May be you could of done with a few more movements with your  minifigures at times, but only very slightly, I do think, however, you can get away with less movements when you animate the mouthes.

Keep up the good work.

-William

Last edited by William Osborne (August 3, 2015 (12:24am))