Topic: Steve Minecraft Facebook life

Directory Link

Steve Minecraft Facebook life

Steve Minecraft Facebook Life

this movie is about the relation people today have with social networks and how many times we are living a virtual life, surrounded by beautiful fake moments that actually never existed and none the less its usually these moments that social "friends" want.
Starting sad by not having any new likes, Steve friend suggest him to print some shot and pretend you are on vacation. After posting, joy comes for a couple seconds as the new likes show up .... but soon sadness returns as this is a cycle and when no more likes show up everything starts over.

Re: Steve Minecraft Facebook life

Nice film! If you have seen some of my films, I make Minecraft ones too, so I like to see other Minecraft animations. You did a great job with the moral too. Overall, I think this film is fantastic! mini/smile

I like this.

While perhaps not the smoothest animation from a technical standpoint, the concept was well delivered. It's easy to relate to. I feel I may have the same addiction to likes/faves/subscribers with my youtube account.

I didn't quite get that the lamp was giving a suggestion on the first viewing. I knew the lamp was saying or gesturing something to him, but it didn't come across to me that printing the photo as a backdrop and posting the picture was the supposition by the lamp.

Nice work, and welcome to BiM!
-nswihart

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3968/f/2017/197/d/c/faaf_logo_4_1_by_orignl_ninja_knight-dbglsld.png

thanks for the feedback everyone.

one of the hardest parts i have now (i guess it comes with experience) is to understand how many moves i need to perform to have that fluid movement and that doesnt look either too slow or like he is on drugs moving very fast ... its the fluid part that is really hard

That was pretty good. I like the story and the animation was good, just a little choppy. Did you have to make a bunch of Facebook accounts for his friends?

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

whatif wrote:

one of the hardest parts i have now (i guess it comes with experience) is to understand how many moves i need to perform to have that fluid movement and that doesnt look either too slow or like he is on drugs moving very fast ... its the fluid part that is really hard

That was pretty cool, I liked the lighting, and the story was also very good. As far as smooth animation goes this tutorial really helped me and I believe a lot of other people on this forum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XrRJAiIepY

Hope that helps
OsomStudios

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Smocktopus wrote:

That was pretty good. I like the story and the animation was good, just a little choppy. Did you have to make a bunch of Facebook accounts for his friends?

yeah, that gave some hard work lol 5 different accounts mini/smile

osomstudios wrote:
whatif wrote:

That was pretty cool, I liked the lighting, and the story was also very good. As far as smooth animation goes this tutorial really helped me and I believe a lot of other people on this forum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XrRJAiIepY

Hope that helps
OsomStudios

thanks ... checking it mini/smile

Raptor Studios wrote:

Nice film! If you have seen some of my films, I make Minecraft ones too, so I like to see other Minecraft animations. You did a great job with the moral too. Overall, I think this film is fantastic! mini/smile

like the part where the skeleton hits the tree mini/smile nice ...

Thank you! mini/smile