Topic: Camping

Directory Link

Camping

Youtube - Lego Camping

The little bricks Family is going Camping.
Let see what happens...

Re: Camping

Nice job. Although the lighting was a little odd, in the beginning it just went to a completely different white balance. Also in some of the shots the camera was a bit wobbly. To remedy these problems, I'd make sure to have your white balance set on manual so the colors stay the same throughout the shot. Also I'd work on securing your camera to a tripod or table to make sure it doesn't move. But all in all, this was a funny and entertaining short. Keep up the good work. mini/bigsmile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Re: Camping

Brick Block Animations wrote:

Nice job. Although the lighting was a little odd, in the beginning it just went to a completely different white balance. Also in some of the shots the camera was a bit wobbly. To remedy these problems, I'd make sure to have your white balance set on manual so the colors stay the same throughout the shot. Also I'd work on securing your camera to a tripod or table to make sure it doesn't move. But all in all, this was a funny and entertaining short. Keep up the good work. mini/bigsmile

Thanks for your support. mini/smile

Yes indeed, I have to put my camera in Manual setting, for now it's in auto and the white balance is constantly changing.
mini/confused

I will take this advice for my new release. mini/sunnies

Have a nice week end!