Topic: Lego Clash Royale 2

Directory Link

Lego Clash Royale 2

YouTube

Legendary Arena of Mobile Game Clash Royale in Lego!! Enjoy!

Re: Lego Clash Royale 2

Nice job. You were able to keep my attention the entire time, a definite success considering my enjoyment of Clash Royale (which is minimal at most). As for the technical stuff: Your animation was good. The only really negative thing that stood out to me was the looping of a few of the fight scenes. I realize that animating the entirety of the fights will take longer, but the end result is much better. Your set design was quite accurate. Nothing to critique there. mini/smile Sound was good. It could be better, but I am not the person to instruct you in regards to that. The only other thing that I have to mention is the camera shaking. If you could tether your camera to your computer and take pictures remotely, that would greatly reduce the amount of camera bumps. To figure out how to do that, look up on the internet to see if your camera supports it. My final words after the previous block of rambling: Good job and keep improving!

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Re: Lego Clash Royale 2

Pretty cool!  It's neat to see a Lego version of one of the best games ever!  Clash Royale is certainly one of my favorites! mini/delirium

I found this video on YouTube.  If you want the actual sound effects from the game to stick in your video, you could record them from the video and stick them in your films.  You could probably even get the music as well.

https://bricksafe.com/files/Wammy/Our%20Friend%20Pablo.jpg  Watch it on YouTube!

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
~ Psalm 23:6 ~