Topic: lego ww2: D-Day Pointe du Hoc

Directory Link

lego ww2: D-Day Pointe du Hoc

YouTube

Be sure to visit Hong Kong Toy Store after the video for deals on sets and minifigures: http://hongkongtoystore.com/index.php/shop/

During World War II it was the highest point between Utah Beach to the west and Omaha Beach to the east. The German army fortified the area with concrete casemates and gun pits. On D-Day (6 June 1944) the United States Army Ranger Assault Group assaulted and captured Pointe du Hoc after scaling the cliffs.

Thank you all for waiting patiently while working on this film, its has been a very long and tedious task, but hopefully it has been worth it in the end.

I would also like to credit Snooperking who worked on the video's sound design, make sure to check him out after the film.

Re: lego ww2: D-Day Pointe du Hoc

Great job! The effects really gave it that war feel, and the voice acting and sound effects were very nice! It was hard to follow what was happening at times, though, as at many points the camera would just focus on a minifigure shooting with out really giving us much knowledge as to who they were firing at, or what was happening on the other side. A bit more of a story would have helped, too. It was still well done, though, and I find your video a quality WW2 film!

Working on my animation-centered YouTube channel...