Topic: Depression

Directory Link

Depression

Youtube

My first attempt at something non-violent. I listened to the song ("the face of boe" by Murray Gold) and I realised I had to do this. This is also part of my ICT coursework which is why I had to make it informative at the end, a bit like an advert. Also, I have produced a new Bling Blong Studios logo for my new widescreen format. i made the lightening bolts in Paint.net after seeing a tutorial done by "glstudios" on youtube. I created the depression title and credits on dafont.com. I hope you enjoy watching!

Re: Depression

Pretty informative short. The Face of Boe soundtrack fits the mood perfectly.

And if you'll excuse me, I feel depressed and I must cut myself...

mini/no

Last edited by DomeKen (May 26, 2009 (10:19pm))

Remember to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.

This thing needs more comments,

I really liked it, the sets were effective and the mood was really there.
Good job mate! Make more like these, not too much, cause then i'll feel depressed myself mini/XD

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

If someone could either accept or reject my film into the directory I would be very grateful as I've been waiting for about 2 months now for a response...:(

-

Last edited by Lucas (September 1, 2021 (10:02am))

I'm speechless. The only thing that could have been slightly better were the tears.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

As fib said, the tears could have been better but it doesn't take away from the film. Great job! mini/bigsmile

Sad but unfortunately true...
I though the info at the end really add alot to the film.
Good Job!

If I'm on the forums, I'm probably waiting for Blender to finish rendering.

that was great.i used to feel like that alot.

It was Ok. Animation was Ok also.
Still, this is just me but, I generally don't make films about things I dislike. And depression is something I would definitely avoid.
But yeah, whatever floats your boat.

Very depressing. mini/sad

Great! A few setbumps, but those weren't big! Great work!
But no I feel sad.. the whole day I suppose.. mini/sad

-GS

I'm a bonehead.. But not in making movies! mini/wink

Pretty good animation, one of the few lego films I've seen that's actually serious rather than funny or just pointless. Nice job!

http://thebuttonfilm.com/

Thanks for all the responses guys! I really appreciate them! For some reason though youtube made the finished result a little jerky than the original...I don't know why that is but I've had the same result every time when I've uploaded a fullscreen video to youtube. If someone could inform me why this is I would be very grateful. Also, thankyou for the contructive criticism some of you guys gave me! I will take it all into account when I make my next brickfilm!

Nice lighting, and colors. However, there was no real point to the story; why was he depressed? There was no real plot.  As far as animation goes, overall if felt rushed and shaky. I suggest working on slowing down, and smoothing out your animation, It would help greatly.