Topic: NNN Chapter 1 (new video - 3/4/10)

I've been working on developing this web series for well over 2 years now. I released a teaser 2 years ago, but then I got distracted by graduating and getting a job and all that. Well I'm finally launching the pilot episode. As I upload them to youtube I'll update this post with links and once they're all out I'll add a link to the full ~22 min episode on Vimeo.

Top Story - Out of Bonds
Commercial - SVELT: We are evil
Interview - SVELT Interview
Commercial - Green: A Better Color for Better Building
Public Opinion - On the Street with Steve Deepsea
Commercial - Orange: Because anything is better than Green
Weather Forecast - The Orange-Green War Begins

Also check out the website
You can also become a fan on facebook if you want.

Now that this chapter is finished I'm going to polish it up and release it as a single big ~24 min video, submit it to the directory and make a DVD to sell.

Last edited by fallentomato (March 3, 2010 (11:36pm))

Re: NNN Chapter 1 (new video - 3/4/10)

The first segment is up on youTube now. Watch it in HD. I also have it and the sets from it on display @ Brickworld 2009.

Wow, that was amazing! It acually kept my interest untill the end, which is unusual. Anyways, great animation and sets, and I loved the voice acting. mini/yes

Happy THACing mini/sunnies

a good idea is to make a few episodes b4 u realese anything.that way you wont be in sucha hurry to make the new ones

amazing, brilliant quality and nice voice acting.

mackmoron11 wrote:

a good idea is to make a few episodes b4 u realese anything.that way you wont be in sucha hurry to make the new ones

Yes, ideally I will build up a stash so I can relax a little more, but I needed a deadline to push through this first one. Showing it off at Brickworld was awesome though. mini/smile

That was great, I loved the humor though the maniacal laugh joke felt a little tired by the end.

Are you going to post this in the releases forum?  Or were you hoping to post multiple episodes together?

-Sméagol, seeing you put your orange Spongebob bricks to good use

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Sméagol wrote:

That was great, I loved the humor though the maniacal laugh joke felt a little tired by the end.

Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, I probably had one maniacal laugh too many in there, but sometimes I just can't help myself. I have joked that making this video was all just an elaborate excuse to laugh maniacally. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! mini/lol

Sméagol wrote:

Are you going to post this in the releases forum?  Or were you hoping to post multiple episodes together?

Yeah, my original plan was to wait until all 7 videos of the first episode are out and then put that as a single entry in the directory. If I manage to stick to my release schedule I'll be putting out one new video every month and I didn't want to flood the directory. And since we don't yet have the ability to edit directory entries (to add more links) there didn't seem to be a good way to do it other than waiting until they were all done.

Sméagol wrote:

-Sméagol, seeing you put your orange Spongebob bricks to good use

Hahaha, yeah, I guess you got that prize pack as well. I still haven't figured out what to do with all the Spongebobs and Patricks though...

BURN THEM

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

use them as zombie invaders!
-ontopic: THAT WAS TOTALLY, COOL! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved that. Hilarious.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

The second segment is up on youTube now. Watch it in HD.

Last edited by fallentomato (September 8, 2009 (11:51am))

The third installment is up on youTube now.

Report-O-Bot-Ophelia interviews Persephone Verada, spokesbrick for SVELT, to find out more about Malifios. They see some of his past attempts to destroy the city and have an awkward conversation about gender.

mini/lol I love this series.

Green: A Better Color for Better Building Is now up on the NNN account. You may have seen this a while ago when the quick short advertising contest happened.

The fifth installment is up on youTube now.

NNN reporter Steve Deepsea interviews the New Block Citizens about their opinions on Malifios's escape from prison and threat to destroy their city. Their responses range from hysterical to non-nonsensical.

Another great one Dave. I can't wait to see the next!

oooohhhhhh [insert picture of Toy Story alians]

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

Fallentomato,

You are a comic GENIUS.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

OCTOPUS SWINGS! mini/XD

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|