Topic: [THAC - Transition] Voice Actors Needed (Multiple Roles)

Hi there! I've seen the other thread with the listings of voice actors, I'm open to anyone who wants to participate. I'm looking to try and find people to voice these characters quickly so I can start animating.

My film is a plot about a man's life, I won't really reveal too much of my idea. However, I need multiple voice actors for the characters. Most of the non-main characters don't have too much dialogue, and there are quite a few to fill.

Characters:

Name: Paul (Lead)
Description: Lead character, Male (Teenager voice or older can fit this role, no specific accent. British or American will do)

Name: Boss
Description: Male (If you can do a deep voice or put on a voice for an older male, a British or American accent will do)

Name: Business Owner/John
Description: Male (Teenager voice or older can fit this role, no specific accent. British or American will do

Name: Taxi Driver
Description: Male (No specific accent. British or American will do

Name: Karen
Description: Female, Receptionist (Any female voice will do, no specific accent. British or American will do

Name: Mr.Clarence
Description: Male (An older man role, a posh British voice would be preferable/preferred. But a British or American will be fine is neccesary.

I appreciate anyone who is willing to help me with these character voices. If you want to help, please send me a message on this forum so I can send you lines via email and make some quick arrangements. Thanks

Last edited by Immortal Entertainment (January 7, 2017 (10:59am))

YouTube Channel - Please Subscribe to Help me out!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9br8o … UGih5jf8zA