Topic: LEGO Star Wars Rebel War - CASTING CALL

Hello,

I have been recently working in the first episodes of my new stop motion series LEGO Star Wars Rebel War. I have already animated the first 3 episodes but now it's time for the rest of season 1. In episode 4 I have a couple of new very important characters introduced and I am now looking for voice actors.

1. THE INQUISITOR ROLE HAS BEEN TAKEN
Main Character. Appears in Episode 4 and the rest of season 1. Very likely appearance in season 2 as well.
Description: The good old GRAND INQUISITOR from the STAR WARS REBELS Television Series.
Test Line: My visit is not for a good reason...is it? / Hopefully when I come back you will be more willing to help us

2. Stormtrooper RP (5130)
Main Character. Appears in Episode 4. Does not have lines until Episode 5 (maybe 6). Likely possibility of appearing in season 2 as well.
Description: An imperial stormtrooper who decides to change his life and start working with the rebellion.
Voice: Male - Around 30 years old. Regular voice. Lines must not be edited to sound like a stormtrooper.
Test Line: I wanted to change my life...because your friend told me that I've fighting with the wrong side.

PLEASE send me the test lines in my email [email protected]
If you can please also respond in this topic, letting me know that you have sent me the lines. After you send me the lines, I will try and respond in the next 48 hours.

When you have been chosen for a role, I will send you the full script. You will obviously have full creative control do say the lines however you think is best for the film. After I send you the script, you will have about 1 week to 10 days (depends on my schedule) to send me back the full lines.

You will be credited in the final video (on screen as well as in the video description).

Thanks everyone! mini/smile mini/smile

Last edited by Andrew BrickMovies (March 26, 2017 (07:35am))

Andrew BrickMovies - Stop Motion Animator

Re: LEGO Star Wars Rebel War - CASTING CALL

I assume that the stormtrooper role is still open, so I sent you a mail with a test of my voice in it.