Topic: Brix (A Lego Short Film)

Directory Link

Brix (A Lego Short Film

Brix (A Lego Short Film)

This Is A Film Where I Tried to use both Lego And clay in the same video. I think It came out very well! Also I made all the sound effects by myself. It would be great if you could check it out and I would really appreciate it if you gave me some feedback.

Last edited by NTNProductions (May 25, 2017 (05:56pm))

Re: Brix (A Lego Short Film)

That was great! I could totally see you using a shorter version of this as an intro. I really enjoyed the sound design as it really added to the film. Also the animation was quite well done and consistent. Only thing is that there was a fair bit of light flicker. I don't know what your set up is, but just make sure all your camera's settings are on manual and you are only using controlled light sources. Overall, this was one of the highlights of my week in terms of brickfilms. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Thanks So Much For The Feedback! The intro thing was a joke. Also I can't really control the light flicker since I use an iPhone 5 and it doesn't have manual settings. But thanks so much for the feedback!!
I really appreciate it!

Very good job! Quite creative!

Quite good, I thought the variation in materials was inventive with satisfactory results.

This is my favorite of yours so far. Looking forward to see what creative things you come up with next.