Topic: Battle Of Kerak

Directory Link

Battle Of Kerak

Battle Of Kerak

Hey guys, well after 7 months of filming I have finally finished my feature film Battle of Kerak. There's some new techniques I learned , chroma key, adding in special effects, this was a lot of fun and and it adds to the movie. Things I don't like are I filmed 24fps which on a lot of scenes I didn't take enough photos so the animation looks a little choppy and too fast. When I started filming back in Oct I started off using a  logitech C-920 webcam and sony movie studio 9.0. and the capture mode. Then in Jan. of this year I upgraded to a Nikon d3300 which I then was using Digicam for about 70% of this film. By the end of the film I finally upgraded to Dragonframe which is great and helps out alot! I love how you have instant playback and onionskin to help out. The film battle of Kerak was inspired by Kingdom of heaven, and the show Arn. I decided to make my own story of the film and here it is. Please comment, like ,subscribe or just simply watch the film. Thanks guys and hope you enjoy

-Matt-