Topic: The Interview

Directory Link

The Interview

youtube

Lego sci-fi thriller

Re: The Interview

An incredibly effective film, with a great sense of atmosphere. I was very impressed by the slow, calm pace, which effectively added to the tension that you were going for.

The animation was spot on. I especially liked

Spoiler (click to read)

the little detail when he very slightly raised his shoulders and faced the camera before pressing the button for the first time.

Also, props to the simple, yet very effective set design. Everywhere felt large, cold and overall very imposing.

If I have to nitpick about anything, I found the walking sound effect very distracting. I've never really been a fan of the Lego walk sound effects, as they're far too repetitive, and generally speaking, it's better to use normal human walking sound effects, but that's such a minor detail.

This is a great and very surprising film. I look forward to seeing more from you mini/wink

A really cool, thought-provoking piece. I really enjoyed it. This was an excellent slice of sci-fi, thriller, whatever you wanna call it. I really thought the animation of the doors was very smooth. Overall, really cool piece. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

That was ace. Great job at building the atmosphere and cold, menacing facility.