Topic: Batman- A Poisonous Apointment

Directory Link

Batman- A Poisonous Apointment

Link 1

My first Batman brickfilm. Batman fights Poison Ivy. Enjoy

Master Brix Studios

Re: Batman- A Poisonous Apointment

the animation is really bad. And the part where he is getting to the park is obviously repeating. mini/confused

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Stud Studios wrote:

the animation is really bad. And the part where he is getting to the park is obviously repeating. mini/confused

okay sorry. but try to work on the animation a bit. mini/sad

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I can only say that you should improve your animation...no, you must improve it...and about repeating the scene I can't say much, because I did it too on my "chase" film...

Heh, the first 2 that posted critics aren't even good at animation yourself, also STUD, you just can edit your post.
Yeah maybe it was a bit worse, but he's a frikkin' beginner, just like you 2 (not counting MPfist0).

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

T.G-Tom wrote:

Heh, the first 2 that posted critics aren't even good at animation yourself, also STUD, you just can edit your post.
Yeah maybe it was a bit worse, but he's a frikkin' beginner, just like you 2 (not counting MPfist0).

I'm not a beginner at brickfilming.

T.G-Tom wrote:

Hey! that was uncalled for! And I only entered one because We have a huge mold problem in the animation room. so I can't film currently. mini/madhead

T.G is saying be nicer when giving your opinion about a movie here. The idea of this site is constructive critisism. Its no good just saying 'this is the worst brickfilm I have ever seen', because how does that help him improve?

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Thanks Max... it seems they don't understand what i ment.

To Andrei: The first thing, keep your camera on 1 spot, and tape it to the table/ground so it can't move, also, set everything on the cam to manual (if you can't do that, I suggest to save your money for a better camera). The set's were okish, just one tip about it, NEVER and I mean NEVER show your animation desk (Except NXTManiac, but he knows that). It ruins the magic of the small lego world in a eyecatch.
I also suggest to go look in the Free Software List (under the Software and Hardware forum) you can find some really good and free stop motion programs, such as Monkey Jam and Helium Frog (I think you use Movie Maker, if you don't please say it.).
The mouths were ok, but make sure your animation is ok, before using ''effects'' on them.

I hope I helped you Andrei mini/wink

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Guys I know it sucks but, monkeyjam isn't working properly for some reason, I use a sony cybershot digital camera and I just started brickfilming. I will improve though. I had to use WMM. You can't make 15 fbs on WMM. The sound quality is bad. I know. Thanks to T.G Tom for helping me and making me feel better. mini/wink

Master Brix Studios

Sorry if I sounded harsh.

Andrei Anichkin wrote:

I had to use WMM. You can't make 15 fbs on WMM.

Speed it up. That's what i did when I used WMM.

Andrei Anichkin wrote:

I had to use WMM. You can't make 15 fbs on WMM.

FYI, it's called "FPS". mini/wink

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon