Topic: Keith and Carl - Pilot

Directory Link

Keith and Carl - Pilot

YouTube

In this pilot episode of the upcoming series, we find Keith showing Carl around his house, and he meets the Head in a Jar, George.

Stay tuned for upcoming episodes, as this is the pilot, not much of a story goes on. Basically, Keith introduces Carl to his house, with jokes in between most parts, but in future episodes there will be better plots.

NOTE: I do not hate the polish, it's only the character George does.

Last edited by Steve (August 6, 2009 (04:41pm))

Re: Keith and Carl - Pilot

I'm reuploading the youtube video for a better resolution.  So that should be up soon.

And it's up! Link here

Pretty good, good animation, good voice acting, and funny ending. Great job. mini/smile

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

You're brickfilming again!!! mini/bigsmile mini/bigsmile

yay credits mini/delirium  love the animation, sets, and story.

http://i.imgur.com/kmwjd.png
[10]]

It's great to see an old brickfilmer get back into filming. The animation was great. I really liked the flip Carl did and the animation done with the head. What I really disliked was the sound design. Most of the character's voices were hard to understand for most of the film until you turn the sound up. The voices had background noise that made them hard to hear. Once I turned the sound up, there were bleeps and then the camera falls and the long bleep comes on that is ear killing. I turned it down and I couldn't hear anything except bleeps. It took me a second viewing to get some of what they were saying. Although that was pretty funny, it was still unappealing to the ears. The story was unpredictable to me at the starting but then I knew what the "bating" meant before it happened. It was a weak plot as you said in the first post. Still entertaining for older viewers (teenagers) and definitely not for little kids.

Overall, it's great to see you back animating with this film.

Yaay my voice is so beautiful! mini/delirium

Great to see a new brickfilm by you Stevie.

I should be beating you to death for making a comedy duo, but when you analyse it and break it down to what it is; its pretty good.

I like how instead of them being roommates, long time freinds, brothers or even partners, Carl is living with Keith because Keith lost a court case or something. Its original and different (though in real life, Keith would just go to prison - but someone already did that)

The humour was ok. Nothing sending me in stiches, but this is a Pilot. I didnt really get the bating room bit, though I think I heard 'Naked women', so I can guess....

Overall: a nice pilot.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Fantastic,very nice voice acting and funny ending to finish it off.

IM BACK

Youtube - Jamsterman1

Max Butcher wrote:

I like how instead of them being roommates, long time freinds, brothers or even partners, Carl is living with Keith because Keith lost a court case or something. Its original and different (though in real life, Keith would just go to prison - but someone already did that)

Yeah, it was supposed to be something like a community service for Keith.

Thanks for the criticism guys, I'll be able to make the next one better now mini/smile