Topic: Splinter Cell (Lego version)

Directory Link

Splinter Cell (Lego version)

Youtube

I made the film to present my new brickarms.
But it finally wasn't so good as i thought.

http://sites.google.com/site/herrtaube/lasttravelsignature.jpg

Re: Splinter Cell (Lego version)

Ahh the good old days of the game brickfilms. I made a lego Splinter Cell too (the one that's on the top of the page when you type: Lego Splinter Cell). Altough the gogles were very good, the image quality was very blurry and I suggest to buy a better camera (since you're a partner, you should work on real quality). I didn't saw any Brickarms, cause it was too dark mini/XD .

But it's nice, but ehh (here it comes:) how in the world can YOU be a partner? I mean, Filmyguy? Nick Durron? even Me? We aren't partner, and when I compare your stuff, to ours (especially Filmyguy's stuff) it's actually just unfair.

Don't hate me, I just telling how I think. mini/wink

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Ahh the good old days of the game brickfilms. I made a lego Splinter Cell too (the one that's on the top of the page when you type: Lego Splinter Cell). Altough the gogles were very good, the image quality was very blurry and I suggest to buy a better camera (since you're a partner, you should work on real quality). I didn't saw any Brickarms, cause it was too dark mini/XD .

But it's nice, but ehh (here it comes:) how in the world can YOU be a partner? I mean, Filmyguy? Nick Durron? even Me? We aren't partner, and when I compare your stuff, to ours (especially Filmyguy's stuff) it's actually just unfair.

Don't hate me, I just telling how I think. mini/wink

First thing, thanks for your nice comment ^^ The video quality problem is not the fault of my camera, it is good enought, it is the misttake of my pc, because he can't film in too high quality because its from the year 2002 (a crap pc, i will get a imac soon)

Second thing Partnership.
Its funny everyone ask me that and its also annyoing that everyone ask me that, but i think the same as you its unfair, there much people out there , they are much better than I and they aren't partner.
But i think the reason why i am partner is, because i have a second channel (homestonearts) which has over 350 subs and this channel gave me much publicity, because i made a clone wars serie on it (i hate clone wars mini/tongue) and when i applied a partnership i connected my two channels togehter.

And i also think Youtube is unfair, because much people like pizzamovies and other people which aren t so good, have over 10000 subs.
You don t have much chances to get popular with normal videos, its sad, but i will only make now my own films (i don t make star wars and such crap anymore)

JediTeran

The pc surely isn't the fault. You just take remote pictures with a live view. but the live view doesn't have the pictures size you capture.
And what you're talking about the partnership just sounds strange. mini/confused

Last edited by steinzeit (September 18, 2009 (02:18pm))

steinzeit wrote:

The pc surely isn't the fault. You just take remote pictures with a live view. but the live view doesn't have the pictures size you capture.
And what you're talking about the partnership just sounds like a lie. mini/confused

I use my 5 MP webcam to make my videos, and my pc need 20 seconds to save one picture and i only have 30 GB to use on this old PC.
And what is strange about the partnership? mini/confused

Last edited by JediTeran (September 18, 2009 (02:21pm))