Topic: The Pitfighter

Directory Link

The Pitfighter

The Pitfighter part 1
The Pitfighter part 2

This is my second brickfilm and in my oppinion a vast improvement over the first. The story is centred around a pitfighter (a kind of gladiator)in the 41st millenium. Note: this particular film is set in the fictional universe created by games workshop for the warhammer 40000 tabletop game, though you need no knowledge of this universe to understand the film.

Re: The Pitfighter

Cool, a longer movie. Congrats just on that. I'm going to have to watch it again, but I appreciate your ambition. Of course, the keying could have been a lot cleaner in some of the shots. Some of the color also bothered me. It's always hard to get a good-looking color scheme with LEGO, but oversaturation + over contrast makes some shots just a bit too yucky-looking.

By the way, why are there double copies on YT? Is there a reason for that?

~ Amanda

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/AmandaHart/Images/signature.png

Re: The Pitfighter

well now i have the keylight plugin for after effects the colour keying should be better next time.

colour is -to be fair- not entirely my fault, i live in japan at the moment and have to make do with the few lego kits i have bought or won over here. The planned scheme for future films is heavily grey and black...dark colours fitting with the gothic sci-fi atmosphere i want to portray.

2 copies is because i was going to start a new account on YT for my brickfilms, however the new channel seems to be even less popular than my previous so i may give up on it or i may not

Tom