Topic: Lego Fight 3

Directory Link

LEGO FIGHT 3

Link 1

Wanted to make a longer fight.  didn't have a cats screech so I improvised. For those how hated the credits I hope you enjoy.;)

Last edited by Swift (December 30, 2009 (08:05am))

Re: Lego Fight 3

please stop posting tests in the releases forum. It takes away from others who worked on real films.

Last edited by Stoppedmotion (December 30, 2009 (08:54am))

No it doesn't? And he worked hard on this. Although it should really be in Tests though dude.

Yeah, nice, some of the moves looked like they were in slow motion though, try making bigger movements to make it look faster.

They're not tests though.

Stoppedmotion wrote:

please stop posting tests in the releases forum. It takes away from others who worked hard ontheir films.

Seems like the brickfilmer still spent much time and effort into the test, though.
And I don't really think it's a test...

L0stInPie wrote:

No it doesn't? And he worked hard on this. Although it should really be in Tests though dude.

Yeah, nice, some of the moves looked like they were in slow motion though, try making bigger movements to make it look faster.

oh sorry for any misunderstanding. I didnt mean he didnt work hard I know he put much effort into this. I mean it takes away from people who wrote a whole plot.

Last edited by Stoppedmotion (December 30, 2009 (08:56am))

Well, this is a big improvement over the second film. Cinematography was pretty good, but the animation seemed to be choppy at times and the framerate was a tad low as well. One thing you could really improve on still is lighting, though. And of course, something of a story would be nice.

There was cinematography in this one but compared to Fight 2 the animation was not as good. mini/smile

Killed by the husband, drowned by the ocean, shot by his own son, he used the poison in his tea an kissed him goodbye, that's my kind of story, It's no fun 'til someone dies.