Topic: Lego Batman Episode 2

Directory Link

Lego Batman Episode 2

Link Name

This is the second episode of my Batman series that I uploaded a day ago. Hope you like it!

Re: Lego Batman Episode 2

Not bad, but we frown upon batman themed movies and many others including star wars and Indy. it is not because we do not like the themes but we try to focas on imagination and setting each other apart from literally the millions of kids who make batman movies. Technicaly it was an OK movie, but you could see the dust on the mini figs as well as set bumps, camera bumps. The lighting was alright but the animation was fast and was hard to see, try talking more pictures. Next time try to be more imaginative, try doing something no one else has ever done before. I am sorry to be such a critic but I am just trying to help. Take what I said into consideration and welcome to bricks in motion!

You Tube, http://www.youtube.com/user/MaxVegasProductions
"I spend my time hunched over in my room taking thousands of pictures of a children's toy in 1 millimeter increments to create the illusion of movement. Pretty sexy huh?" -Gojira

vegas productions wrote:

Not bad, but we frown upon batman themed movies and many others including star wars and Indy.

I see what you mean. Most of the films here are city.

http://i.imgur.com/Vghri.png
I'm back. Possibly.

Every villan has escaped from Arkham Asylum? That's so original, why have nobody thought of that before?!

It's way to unoriginal, though the animation was decent. I totally agree with the previous coments, you should make something else than Batman, and try to work on the greenscreen because it didn't look right. Also, who has been eating Batmans hair?

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Filip wrote:

Every villan has escaped from Arkham Asylum? That's so original, why have nobody thought of that before?!

Also, who has been eating Batmans hair?

No one!! When I bought the Batcave from Ebay. The set didn't come with hair for Bruce Wayne so I grabbed Brown Hair and painted it black and when it dried it was all bumpy. No one chewed it whatsoever.

justforparody wrote:
Filip wrote:

Also, who has been eating Batmans hair?

No one!! When I bought the Batcave from Ebay. The set didn't come with hair for Bruce Wayne so I grabbed Brown Hair and painted it black and when it dried it was all bumpy. No one chewed it whatsoever.

Bricklink is your friend.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.