Topic: Lego Batman Episode 3

Directory Link

Lego Batman Episode 3

Lego Batman Episode 3

i'm just putting this video up.

Re: Lego Batman Episode 3

OH GOSH NOT AGAIN!!!

Dude, it's not cool to completly rip off someone else.
You need to find your own style and not go copying FF101.

Or as Obi Wan would say: You need to go home and re-think your life. mini/wink

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

i'm not copying ff101. You wouldn't be saying that if he wasn't famous. So you should rethink your life fan boy.

Settle down, dude. If I didn't know better, I would have totally thought it was forestfire101, except for the lack of crappy facial animation. And that's not really a good thing.
- Aaron

Are you kidding me, your film just screams rip off!

Oh, and I checked the comments, you oviously can't handle people Not liking your film in the least.

EDIT: I should probobly calm down too, I just can't stand it when people do that.

Last edited by Duke Boy (February 5, 2010 (03:24pm))

No I can stand people saying something bad about my video because i really don't care. But it gets annoying looking at comments that say "you copied forrest" it just gets annoying. Sorry if I got mad at you. Also this was all my idea. Nothing was related to forrest.

I'm sorry, but I could relate just about every line in that film to a FF101 movie.

Yes, everyone is allowed to make these, and he didn't create legos or stop motion, but he did create the style that your using in this.

Oh, and i'm putting this bluntly.

ok.

justforparody, everything about this film screams forestfire101. The plot, the characters, the vocal delivery, the style of humor - they're all quite unoriginal. This is not to say no LEGO Batman film can be original, just that you need to present an original look at an unoriginal subject.

Here's a question to think about: what about your film makes it different from something forestfire1010 would make? What distinguishes it?
- Aaron

what distinguishes this movie from ff101 is that he uses mouths i used alot of arm movement. I actually made a battle scene that doesn't have a character on top of each other. And also all the lines were made from me. Not ff101. I agree that the transition symbol was ff101. But he put it on his website for download.

As nealy everyone else already said, It does have alot of the ''Forrestfire101'' Style.
I don't say, that Forrestfire101 is bad, but doing the same humor, same type of story-line, and same type of sketches, seems to be a little.. Unoriginal?

Also, I haven't seen any commenting on the animation yet; I'll start:
The Animation score was nice, a little choppy sometimes, but nice.
But you really need to take more frames, alot more.
The fight scene was.. Wow, Fast.
So.. The score:

Animation: 4/5, The animation was nice, but you should really consider taking more frames, doing some 'Ease in, Ease out'', and get a better tripod.
Story-line: 2/5. I must say, the story line is very cheesy, hard to summon up. I could barely understand the story itslelf.
Sound: 4/5, You do have a good microphone, but the sound effect's was very noisy, not really louder than their speak, which bothered me.
Special-Effects: In the fight scene, you should take more frames, the fight scene was really only begun, when it was over. I would consider downloading Bafran for flying/jumping effects, and Gimp for the Mussleflairs.
And That's really it.
-Jack.

I already have Gimp and i have sony vegas for the flying and stuff so i don't really need bafran. But thanks for your review!

Everyone else has said it but this is a lot like FF101's style. It screams Forrest all over it. Please
try to make something a bit more original next time, a film without Batman in.

justforparody wrote:

i'm not copying ff101. You wouldn't be saying that if he wasn't famous. So you should rethink your life fan boy.

Irony.

Persist.

MOL wrote:
justforparody wrote:

Irony.

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Ololz, gotta agree with everyone else, it's a rip off of FF101, the onlything different was you didn't have the annoying mouth movements and you added a pretty good walk cycle, but still a rip off.

Killed by the husband, drowned by the ocean, shot by his own son, he used the poison in his tea an kissed him goodbye, that's my kind of story, It's no fun 'til someone dies.

Noobs never think of anything original nowdays. Always with Da Batman (thanks to Forrestfire....)

Oloz, could'nt agree with you more, Even tho i'm a noob mini/lol

Killed by the husband, drowned by the ocean, shot by his own son, he used the poison in his tea an kissed him goodbye, that's my kind of story, It's no fun 'til someone dies.

Considering you made this exactly at the same time as forrest made his, it's pretty obvious you copied him.

Pretty much every lego batman movie get comments it's copy Forrest, just because they think he came up with everything cause they haven't seen a real batman movie.

But this was 90% related to Forrest.

Still nice animation. But I agree with those who say you should take more pictures.

I'll give you a sub to see what's up next, I'd bet you won't make the same mistake again.