Topic: lego short: why clones don't talk in battle

Directory Link

lego short: why clones don't talk in battle

youtube

it's just a small animation I made

Re: lego short: why clones don't talk in battle

Well, there is something you should know about BiM, we tend to frown upon Movies that do not express something. in other words just another kid who wants to be like forestfire101 or someone of that nature, we like to see something that shows who you are and what you like besides star wars (believe me, I am a huge star wars fan.) As for the filming stand point it was quite poor, the frame rate was to slow and both the camera quality and placement where not the best. the sounds where to loud and the voices to quiet, the credits where to long and not needed. Please heed my advice and sorry for the rude welcoming but I speak the truth.

and Welcome to Bricks in Motion!

You Tube, http://www.youtube.com/user/MaxVegasProductions
"I spend my time hunched over in my room taking thousands of pictures of a children's toy in 1 millimeter increments to create the illusion of movement. Pretty sexy huh?" -Gojira

Vegas is right, altough I should've said it a little more nicer mini/smile (it's ok tough)

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

i'm not trying to be like forest and i have some other films that I want to upload that include regular minifigures.