Topic: Give a Script

This thread is for the scripts you aren't going to make a film out of. So instead of them just sitting on your computer, having no real beneficial use, you can give/share it with someone else. Basically, post your unused script here, with the proper info(below), if someone likes the looks of it, they will ask for it. Then the writers job is to accept/decline it.IF YOU ARE ASKING FOR A SCRIPT, PLEASE INCLUDE THE TITLE OF THE SCRIPT, AND SEND AN EMAIL/PM ASKING FOR IT. IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED FOR IT, PLEASE SAY SO. IF YOU ARE DECLINED DO NOT.

If you are going to post a script just include the following:

Script Name

Writers BiM/youtube name.(If you are willing to reveal your real name it will be fine too.)
One scene or portion of the script.

OPTIONAL
Do you want to be credited for the script?
Short summary of the script.

The rest can be sorted out by you and the writer through PM's and/or email. If you do not want to use email, please say so, and vice versa.

If you read the scene from the script, send the writer an email or PM asking for the whole thing. He will then accept or decline your right to use the script.

Also, please note: Once a script has been taken, it'll be removed from the list.

Script Name: The Gangs of Rome
Username: KinzCove
Portion of Script:
Vincent: So what do we do when we get there?
Joseph: Shoot.
Mario: Pretty simple instructions boss.
Joseph: There's nothing to it, pull the trigger and watch the show.
Vincent: It's not that easy.
Joseph: Well when you gotta fight, you might as well shoot. If
you've gotta shoot, you might as well load up for the cr** your
getting yourself into.

Script Name: The wise advice of your good old friends.
Username: T.G-Tom
genre: Comedy, sketch
length:about 1 minute long (short)

Just a small script for people who wants to make something in one day.
Includes no swearing (except frikkin') no violence and the set is basicly one stage (a café).
********************************************************************************

101 reasons Why Minifigures can't have nice things #1: Look What Happens When You Buy Something Nice!
Username: Skwizitanee
Portion of Script
Bob: "Dude what is that?"
Greg: "I bought this Nice little gun on the Internet."
Bob: "You know your gonna break that".
Greg: "No i'm not."
Bob: "Fine..."
Five Minutes Later...

"Click" "Click" "Click"
Bob: "Greg don't do that!"
Greg: "It's not gonna break."

***************************************************************************************

Last edited by Interbrick (July 6, 2010 (07:25am))

Re: Give a Script

I think i'll post my Berlin script here. It's pretty good, but I don't want to give them fully, because then every noob can screw my brilliant idea up mini/lol , maybe you can say that you only have to post 1 scene from the script. Otherwise I'll do it myself and that would be a shame, no? mini/smile

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

You must agree to give it to that noob, which you obviously won't.

Last edited by Interbrick (March 18, 2010 (04:18pm))

hmmm...
I might do so.

Do what?

This is like Grab-A-Script, but a million times simpler.
Good. mini/tongue

That's exactly why I made it. I hope this will succeed. Because apparently, the other did not.

I apoligize that the other did not i thought i made it as simple as possible. I haven't been able to do anything with it because my pc is broken im using a friends to post this... BTW im still in the game mini/tongue Just updated my thread.. I also have 9 scripts ive wrote myself the week my pcs been broken.. on paper.. So i have to get them on pc then ill be uploading to my thread mini/tongue lets see which conquers

Last edited by mjthriller (March 19, 2010 (02:21pm))

This one's gets The original Berlin script, written by a dutch guy called MY BROTHER. mini/smile I believe more in this system, mostly because it is more easy.
Btw you'll get it tommorow Michael;)

I'm fine with that btw i updated mine more simpler now too mini/tongue anyways ill stop posting on your thread good luck.

Wait, so this is a fight now?! If people want to go back to your thread and do it, I'm cool with that, there should only be one thread for it, not two competing. So if people want, and like, yours better, you can go ahead and do it, people can forget about this one.

So, it's either mine or yours, but I personally don't care which, it's every one else's decision.

This is way better than Grab-A-Script, IMO. May think of entering in one of my old scripts...

Vote here!

Dog

http://i.imgur.com/Vghri.png
I'm back. Possibly.

Script Name: The Gangs of Rome
Username: KinzCove
Portion of Script:
Vincent: So what do we do when we get there?
Joseph: Shoot.
Mario: Pretty simple instructions boss.
Joseph: There's nothing to it, pull the trigger and watch the show.
Vincent: It's not that easy.
Joseph: Well when you gotta fight, you might as well shoot. If
you've gotta shoot, you might as well load up for the cr** your
getting yourself into.

Added.

Script Name: The wise advice of your good old friends.
Username: T.G-Tom
genre: Comedy, sketch
length:about 1 minute long (short)

Just a small script for people who wants to make something in one day.
Includes no swearing (except frikkin') no violence and the set is basicly one stage (a café).

Thanks, also added.

KinzCove got my script, but I highly doubt if he's gonna make the film so don't delete it from the list.

I know it doesn't fit in with any of the competing "systems" but I've had some unused scripts and story ideas up on my site for a while that no one has shown any interest in so far. Don't remake OOT or A Wasted Journey. The others are there for the taking.

I polished off an old script I wrote about a year ago.

Script Name: YouTube Video
My Name: Dan O'Shea, DanimationMovies
Genre: Comedy, sketch
Length: Pretty short
Short, dialogue driven sketch about two characters who discover that they are nothing but characters on a YouTube video.
No swearing except "God dammit", which doesn't really count.

JIM:
What does that mean?

GEORGE:
It means that we are on... in a YouTube video.

JIM:
Pah. That is such a “George” thing to say. You’re always questioning reality, aren’t you? “Oh, Jim, we’re all part of a computer program”, ”Oh Jim, none of this is real, and I’m in a coma, dreaming all of this”, ”Oh, Jim, what if everything I have been told to be real is a lie?” I swear you have a new one every week. It’s getting old, George.

Last edited by Danimation (March 26, 2010 (05:53pm))