Topic: Café Corner

You know the rules, anything goes. mini/smile

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

Re: Café Corner

I apologize for the loss of the previous Café Corner, there was no intention to delete it but BertL and myself have been doing some stuff with the forum software and database, trying to figure out why really long threads sometimes end up with blank pages at the end, and it got erased in the scuffle.  It's unfortunate; we're trying to see if we can fix one of the other threads that's messed up like this though as a proof of concept.  (Working with an old Café Corner thread now.)

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

I would like to apologize for overreacting today.

Last edited by Interbrick (April 1, 2010 (07:00pm))

Yet at the same time the worst. What happened to my Mega Blocks idea?!

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about.  April Fools Joke?

Sméagol wrote:

I'm also confused. What are you talking about?

"every day I feel more pleased that sigging isn't a thing anymore" - Squash
YOUTUBE | Will voice act, ping me in the discord.
03:52    Smeagol    I should send girls turds in a box
01:28    Smeagol    That signature leaves me wondering if I should be sending more girls more turds in boxes than I presently am

I specifically sent you a PM detailing my idea for April Fool's.

Cartoonkid98 wrote:
Sméagol wrote:

I'm also confused. What are you talking about?

Silly me. Just typing random words with no thought put into them. mini/tongue

I maintain I'm not sure what you guys are talking about.  However:

Sméagol wrote:
BGanimations wrote:

Don't the words "Freedom of Speech" mean anything to you?

About time people realized that the first amendment doesn't apply on a privately owned website.  People like to blabber on about how they have "rights" but that's not really the case on an internet forum.  Really, it's more about whatever the staff wants to do to keep the forum under control.  I personally don't want people to be confused, think a serious matter like this is a joke, that sort of thing.  Later maybe we'll let up on this kind of moderation a bit.  For now, though, it's important.  Oh so important.  Only if we keep this little uprising under control can the community have a bright future.  Lately it's been looking like we may lose a few members over these changes, but hopefully the majority will see this is for the best.

Sméagol.

About time people realized that the first amendment doesn't apply on a privately owned website.
People like to blabber on about how they have "rights" but that's not really the case on an internet forum.
Really, it's more about whatever the staff wants to do to keep the forum under control.
I personally don't want people to be confused, think a serious matter like this is a joke, that sort of thing.
Later maybe we'll let up on this kind of moderation a bit.

For now, though, it's important.
Oh so important.
Only if we keep this little uprising under control can the community have a bright future.
Lately it's been looking like we may lose a few members over these changes, but hopefully the majority will see this is for the best.
Sméagol.

This isn't the DaVinci Code, and we're not Tom Hanks.

Wow, you are good.

I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I'm so glad all the craziness has ended

This MobilFilms thing is OUTRAGEOUS. I know I am not the only one who thinks this.

As a result of this, I will be creating a new (as of yet unnamed) website for those who love leggoes over the plastic crap that is Playmobil. Playmobil sucks. Rest assured, I will take care of you guys. I know there's not much to see yet, but here it is. Leave behind your name and address so I can notify you as soon as I have the forums up; your username will also be reserved this way.

First this happens at BF, and now even our own admin Sméagol is selling us out. Our beautiful website YET AGAIN ruined. Our fellow community members shouldn't be treated like this. Like CRAP. So long, BiM.

(PS just register here already. You know it's your duty.)

Enhanced for your personal enjoyment.

I had my first can of Dr Pepper yesterday. You cannot get it anywhere in Australia apart from Sydney, maybe Melbourne and now here! mini/bigsmile

Expensive though, $4AU per can mini/confused

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

Smeagol, that was a really mean joke. But it's nice to have you back, I thought you were a sell-out! mini/bigsmile

Last edited by Ark11 (April 1, 2010 (07:25pm))

Thanks for bringing this up with us Smeagol. I was wonder what was going on.

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

Keeping the sig anyway.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

You guys are crazy.

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

I don't know what you guys are talking about.

But if anybody asks, it was 0ldscratch's idea.

Oldscratch, we betta' teach him a leason. *punching left palm with right hand*