Topic: A Glimpse Into the Future

Directory Link

A Glimpse Into the Future

Yewtewb

The future is filled with action. But how can there be a future!? Isn't the world supposed to end in 2012?

I LURK MORE THAN I POST]

Re: A Glimpse Into the Future

haha  i liked 5,000ish channels and the $50.47 gas mini/lol

The camera was really shaky at times, i'd recommend using a tripod and setting it on a big board or something (that is, if you're filming on carpet)

Also, it looked like u used a webcam, i'd recommend getting a decent camera that has a remote capture program.  Most Cannon cameras have one

But other than that, great job I loved it!

Youtube | Twitter
"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

That was a great film!  Pretty descent storyline.  There were a good number of light flickers and the camera shook a lot.  Also work on making the audio not have that breathing into the microphone noise.  In spite of these problems, I think it was good.

Funny Film! I liked the ending... the camera was a little shaky though... but overall a good film!:D

by A.S

shovel pounder wrote:

haha  i liked 5,000ish channels and the $50.47 gas mini/lol

The camera was really shaky at times, i'd recommend using a tripod and setting it on a big board or something (that is, if you're filming on carpet)

Also, it looked like u used a webcam, i'd recommend getting a decent camera that has a remote capture program.  Most Cannon cameras have one

But other than that, great job I loved it!

Why am I finding myself thinking your advice is kinda sketchy?

I never saw any good advice given with dodgy spelling.

A nice little film. I can honestly say that I didn't expect the (rather obvious) ending. The little aforementioned future references were nice - canned everything! (But is Spongebob still around in 30 years?)

Bumps and flickers, but they didn't detract too much. 3/5

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

shovel pounder wrote:

Or you could buy a desk if your filming on the carpet. But I really doubt anyone would film on a carpet especially if they don't have something solid to put the set on.

Thumbs up for great story and effort! mini/smile

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Hey thanks everyone. Instead of multi-quoting, i'll try to chronologically answer all questions.

I have a table, and a table-top tripod. It's something I'm working on .XD
As for my camera, I think it's a sony.
As for the light flickers, I just NOW (now being halfway into making said film) found a Whitebalance setting on my camera. So... ya. =]
Microphone is poor quality, but all can be fixed with Audacity =]

Anyway, thanks everyone!

I LURK MORE THAN I POST]

I LOVED IT!