Topic: Nerds

Directory Link

Nerds

Nerds

Two Stormtroopers discuss the irony of the One who is the Nerd.
This was really just a test for all the new software I got. The animation was waaaaay better than my last ones.

Namaste
Jordan (legofreak2000)

Re: Nerds

funny, but the biggest thing that bugged me was the size ratio, it kept changing
also your set was distracting, and frankly, terrible.
but the animation wasn't half bad

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

BWJCLego wrote:

funny, but the biggest thing that bugged me was the size ratio, it kept changing
also your set was distracting, and frankly, terrible.
but the animation wasn't half bad

Yeah, I'm not big on making sets. And the picture size change thing was probably due to me using a mixyure of monkeyjam, and WMM.

Namaste
Jordan (legofreak2000)

If your not big on making a decent set...then why are you brickfilming.
After all, the 'brick' comes before the 'film' in 'brickfilm'.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

So if you suck at building sets you shouldn't be brickfilming ? I suck at setbuilding. But the most efficient way of building a set for an animation is with LEGO. It'd a lot harder with different material.
You're acting like making an animation with LEGO is all about setbuilding, that's BS. If he'd say I'm not good at animating and your reply would be " than why are you making an animation " than, maybe, you'd have a point. ( Maybe since it takes practice to actually get good )

*sigh...do I really have to explain myself mini/frustrated

I guess I do, what I meant was: to make a brickfilm pleasing, you have to make a set, not an amazing set, but a set that will make sure you brickfilm look nice, having merely a baseplate, one wall, and a door doesn't look nice.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

Duke Boy wrote:

*sigh...do I really have to explain myself mini/frustrated

I guess I do, what I meant was: to make a brickfilm pleasing, you have to make a set, not an amazing set, but a set that will make sure you brickfilm look nice, having merely a baseplate, one wall, and a door doesn't look nice.

I never asked to explain yourself and I can just repeat myself.