Topic: Lego Batman - Reborn trailer

Directory Link

Lego Batman - Reborn trailer

youtube vid

its kool

Re: Lego Batman - Reborn trailer

Looked an awful lot like one of ff101's films eh?

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

ACCIDENTLE DUBBLE POST, NOOOOOOO!!!

i didnt mean to make it like his vids???? what part does look like it because i know i made it eheh
and dont say all of it:|

-The mouth animation.

-Robins design.

-The back drops.

-Batman and Robin using guns.

-The set design.

I know you didn't directly try to copy his style, but unfortunately that's what happened.

I have only ever seen about 2 or 3 of forrestfires films but i can say that your film is almost a replica of his.
Anyway that aside i shall move onto the technical stuff.
You have some obvious problems with the Image size because it doesn't seem to fill the whole screen. This wouldn't be a massive problem if you didn't start zooming in and doing fake camera movements with it.
You left scenes in your film that looked like you messed up pretty badly. Personally i would of just re-filmed them.
There were missing sound affects.
You did some awful masking. At one point i could see the reflection of the part you had masked out, on one of the minifigures. And at another part i could see that the background had been nudged and it was clearly visible that you had masked it.
To be honest at some parts i pressed the vuvuzela button because it was more interesting than the speech in your film.
I cant say the animation is bad but there is some room for improvement.
If you were to make something not like forrestfire's films then it would probably turn out well.
I how ever would not give this anymore than a 5/10

yes the masking was weird because of the light flicker so i must get that sorted out also i did not try to copy forrestfire's films also something happened with the picture on the screen when i put it through adobe after effects
Duke boy - so cant i use guns anymore in my animations just because forrestfire uses them?
- cant i make it look better by putting mouth movement?
but still most of all i thank you for your feedback.. mini/confused
thanks!

i will hope to improve mega time on the next vids mini/smile

Most animations look bad with mouth movement, especialy ones that are made in ms paint. That aside, when Duke boy talked about the guns he meant that in the proper batman films and comics, Batman and Robin NEVER carry guns, they don't kill, they just put villains in jail.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028