Topic: 1984 Spoof Commercial

Directory Link

1984 Spoof Commercial

YouTube

This is a spoof comercial that I made for the book 1984, by George Orwell.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Re: 1984 Spoof Commercial

Not sure what to say about this. Seems to go from something slightly related to 1984 to snake-figs slithering over the ground to avoid getting shot and/or stabbed. Pretty average overall.

The only thing I can really think of to say, is that the sound the door made when it was opened was quite heavy. And the crazy camera angle thing at about 0:40 was, umm, really fast, and probably not needed? The punch and the cop falling, were really slow as well. Keep working at it though!

Blacitch wrote:

And the crazy camera angle thing at about 0:40 was, umm, really fast, and probably not needed?

I was gonna point that out, but I was too weirded out by the fig snakes. (Fakes?) I think Eddie tried to show the situation from different shots, but forgot to show the frames for a longer period of time.

When I did the camera angles I meant to make a feeling of intensity by showing them really fast! But, that's just me. Thanks for the feedback guys!!:D Snake-Figs???????

| Website |

Like when the guy "slithered" around the cop.

Oh. Well, that was supposed to be a dodge like in the Matrix. I thought it looked cool. What do you think I should make next???

| Website |