Topic: BiM 2010: Phil and Nick Mafia time

Directory Link

Phil and Nick Mafia time

Youtube

Heres my entry for the BIM 2010 avant garde contest. I hope you like it.

Brickfilms is like normal films, but with plastic.

Re: BiM 2010: Phil and Nick Mafia time

Great entry!
I loved the action and most of the animation, the special fx were quite average! mini/smile
The voice-acting was a bit bad tough... it made the film look noobish, which is not.
The story was simple, but catchy, and that's what action films need, nothing more.

Altough I don't think you're gonna win, I think this is a great entry and a proof that there are alot great unfamous animators out there mini/smile
3.5/5 (redo the voices and 'll make it a 4.5 mini/wink )

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Yeah the voice acting was pretty "stupid". But you had some solid animation etc. Nice film, though, I don't see an avant-garde element in it.

T.G-Tom wrote:

Great entry!
I loved the action and most of the animation, the special fx were quite average! mini/smile
The voice-acting was a bit bad tough... it made the film look noobish, which is not.
The story was simple, but catchy, and that's what action films need, nothing more.

Altough I don't think you're gonna win, I think this is a great entry and a proof that there are alot great unfamous animators out there mini/smile
3.5/5 (redo the voices and 'll make it a 4.5 mini/wink )

Yeah the voice acting wasn't so good. But this is my first time. And I did almost all of them myself. And it was a bit rushed. mini/blankexpression

vik wrote:

Yeah the voice acting was pretty "stupid". But you had some solid animation etc. Nice film, though, I don't see an avant-garde element in it.

Watch it again closely and you will find it. mini/wink