Topic: Lego Star Wars: The Bodyguard

Directory Link

Lego Star Wars: The Bodyguard

Link Name

This is my first film on bricksinmotion. The story takes place about 5 years after Darth Vader was born, and the Emporer decided he needed a bodyguard to protect himself. He finally found someone: a bounty hunter. Once he was hired, he took his job a little to seriously. More videos coming soon!

Re: Lego Star Wars: The Bodyguard

That was ok for a first brickfilm, although it was more of a slideshow than a stop motion film. I realize most of the film was dialogue, but it would have been more interesting if there was some actual movement rather than just still pictures. A frame rate of 12 or 15 fps is a good place to start. The voices at the beginning were sometimes hard to hear, but near the end it got better. I enjoyed the humor included and understood the basic plot, just work on delivering the film in a smoother fashion. I like the idea of this video, and would like to see you give it another try with smoother animation. You definitely have potential!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.  - Berthold Auerbach

Re: Lego Star Wars: The Bodyguard

I have to admit, the quality of the pictures wern't that good. I think it was my camera because it has this thing that if you press the flower button, it makes it focus for shots far away, and I'm not sure which one goes with what distance. So probably that is a problem for me and the quality of the pictures.