Topic: Rising To the Top

Directory Link

Rising To the Top

Youtube

Another short. I now am using MonkeyJam. But, I don't have a quickcam, so I have to import pictures. But I think 15 FPS is a lot better than 8!

Hi, I'm Ham4Ever. I chose this name because I like ham. I have recently started getting a bit more serious about animating, I really enjoy it, and I have a great time with it. I need lots of practice, but I feel with a studio and new software on the way, I will really come along. Of course, right now: I'm doing the best with what I have! I enjoy comedy shorts and fight scenes. -Ham

Re: Rising To the Top

The picture quality is the only thing I can really praise here. The animation was rough, the vocals were very quiet and had little emotion, and there was no plot, or an explanation of what happened at all. The fighting had no emotion, or feel to it. It was just slow-motion slapping and moving of swords. I'm sure you can do better!

Re: Rising To the Top

I see. That's true. I did try this as a test though. I learned a lot from this and I have an actual idea. I will working on it and I'm sure It'll be good.

Hi, I'm Ham4Ever. I chose this name because I like ham. I have recently started getting a bit more serious about animating, I really enjoy it, and I have a great time with it. I need lots of practice, but I feel with a studio and new software on the way, I will really come along. Of course, right now: I'm doing the best with what I have! I enjoy comedy shorts and fight scenes. -Ham