Topic: jedi arejerks

Directory Link

jedi are jerks

Youtube

i was looking a round on my pc and i found a unfinish video so i finish now. the video is old i made it in 2009 but i hope you all like it.

Last edited by doctorlego4 (September 17, 2010 (06:54am))

http://i52.tinypic.com/e1de9f.jpg
YouTube Twitter jack and dave is now up on youtube.

Re: jedi arejerks

SW animation. mini/rolleyes . 'Nuff said.

Well, first of all, for a pretty pointless ~30 second animation, THERE IS NO NEED FOR 1 MINUTE LONG WALL OF TEXT. Also, spelling is bad: "jedi are jerks the war is going on the clones the clones have lost 1000 clones and blah blah blah". What the f... am I reading? Watcher shouldn't need to use his/her imagination to understand the text, it should be wrote down in a way that reader gets it right. There are many ways to read that text, and we never know what you were trying to say. Well, lucky we haz brains.

Space image was a bit failed: At wall o' text, there were no stars at the place where text came in, and also the so-called epic camera movement after Wall O' Text is failed. But you also used effects well, like the spaceship, lightsaber, and the flying brick was actually damn cool! I hope blood effect was a joke. Also you might want to make the logo screen bigger, so the moving looks better.

Voice acting wasn't too good; I once again couldn't hear most of replics, but I think I still got the point of film.

Fps was a bit too low, but not too low, so we can call this animation, not a picture show-off mini/bigsmile

Fair 'nuff after all. Next time, don't make wall of text, specially if text has mostly nothing to do with the film, put higher fps, focus on effects and so on.

I'd give this 2.5/5.

Sorry for damn long message, and have a nice day.

Btw, you forget "a long ago..." text at beginning mini/wink

Worse forwards than backwards