Topic: the Maccabees

This is my first film that I have done (some of you probably remember a post like this) I had to repost this because of the new site (by the way it's awesome!) so enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLb1Uw9bszc

Last edited by I can only imagine studio (December 27, 2008 (01:14pm))

We'll keep our bible
we'll keep our guns
you can keep the change

Re: the Maccabees

it says its aThe URL contained a malformed video ID

15 FPS - Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000]
My Website
My Youtube

^
what he said.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!

fixing...........

We'll keep our bible
we'll keep our guns
you can keep the change

ok! It's fixed!

We'll keep our bible
we'll keep our guns
you can keep the change

I'm afraid to say that I couldn't watch it all, primarily because I found the dialog barely audible and only partly intelligible.  But you're not the only one.  I think many beginning brickfilmers focus almost entirely on animation and forget that good dialog and audio are as important or more important than good looking shots.  Of course, creating good audio is a completely different challenge than good filming.  All the best.

Yes I am not satified with the audio at all. The problem is I have limited resources and no knowledge of music whatsemdiver.

We'll keep our bible
we'll keep our guns
you can keep the change

A lot of people use a free app called Audacity for doing audio recording and multi-track mixing.  I imagine there are probably online tutorials that would teach you how to use it.  Of course, different video editors have various amounts of audio mixing capability already built into them, but I prefer to mix my audio in a separate app, and then join the video with my final mixed WAV file last thing.

I used Audacity.

We'll keep our bible
we'll keep our guns
you can keep the change