Topic: ToY: Lego Robin Hood

Directory Link

Lego Robin Hood

Lego Robin Hood

My late entry for BiM 2011 im not too pleased with the outcome but I learnt alot during the process, still I'm proud of my work

Re: ToY: Lego Robin Hood

I'm sorry, but I didn't like it. The film itself was not too bad,

Spoiler (click to read)

but the fact that Robin Hood was killed, ruined the film, in my opinion. ROBIN HOOD NEVER DIES! mini/sad

mod edit: please use spoiler tags if you're going to discuss how a film ends, thanks

A Twist of Fate | THAC 11: Fish Tale
Youtube | Twitter

"I see… your name is Bernt."

i see where your coming from but i was trying to convey uncertainty of whether he lived or died at the end as it faded out and little john jumped into the crowd

Well, I liked it at the beginning but there were minor light flcikers and camera bumps and I think I saw an item move that wasn't supposted to (the big wood wheel) but it was ok. The end was a little confusing though. mini/confused Overall, this deserves a 2.5 out of 5.

PS:
I agree with Soppenjim. Robbin Hood never dies. If he were to die, he should have been killed in a battle, not by being hung.

thanks for the review i appreciate that it was a little confusing at the end and the beggining was probably my best part

Since this is a historical fiction contest, I think it's appropriate to mention that in most versions of the legend, Robin Hood does die. While not by hanging, to say he was killed in battle would be flawed as well. Traditionally he dies when a nun intentionally botches a bloodletting procedure.

Long story short: it's a legend and there's nothing wrong with putting your own spin on it. If he were to die, it wouldn't be the furthest you could deviate from the original story.

As I said on youtube, you did quite a good job on this. I liked it, good luck in the competition!

i wasnt aware that traditionally he was killed by a nun very interesting