Topic: bill and bob ep. 1- soda

Directory Link

bill and bob ep. 1- soda

youtube

READ: sorry about the black box arownd it im still messing arownd with premiere to get things right mini/smile
in this exiting episode of my new series bill and bob, bill gets a can of soda!

http://i.snag.gy/E3VvB.jpg
"Right. He deserves for it to not display right" — Sméagol
YouTube | Google+ | Vimeo | Flickr | Twitter

Re: bill and bob ep. 1- soda

Truly a touching story about a man who has come to consider the possibility that his friend doesn't like him.  He never wanted him. In all probability, he hates him.
Encompassing the moral dilemmas of a modern western world. A tale of friendship and the struggles that come with it, the greed of a young man and his refusal to do charitable acts for the good of his companions.
The black borders clearly are representative of the man in orange's enclosed vision of the darkening city around him. His refusal to glance at his friend's arrival hints at possible hardships between the two fellows, which is possibly the result of horrific fighting-related injury, and the friendship-threatening arguments that stemmed from it. The [wo]man in black recognises this cruel truth and finally snaps as he spites his friend, giving into his inner demons and unleashing the only source of his nourishment upon his friend, risking his own life just to provoke his former chum.

A possible interpretation is that the orange man's friend never truly did exist, and is only representative of his dark inner self, angry at the world and believing that 'the things you own end up owning you'. He has realised that it's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything. And that is why he attempts to do just that, only for the soda to fade away, in front of his face, as the man becomes clear that it never existed in the first place.

Frankly, a classic, almost a 'Fight Club' for the new age of independent filmers. This has changed my outlook of the world permanently.

I have to say though, my favourite part was probably when

Spoiler (click to read)

Why am I writing such a long review oh god my life. It was OK, possibly a tad touchy on the story but you could make an OK series out of it I guess.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

well i'm not very good at comedy but i have been trying to do better with it. thisis accualy quite old im uploading my videos because im fairly new

Comedy isn't exactly

GUY WALKS UP TO OTHER GUY

OTHER GUY SAYS "hey"

BUT GUY PUNCHES OTHER GUY

GUY SAYS "looks like he didn't see that comin lol"

But, I agree with Jon. It could make a good dynamic duo series. Keep tryin', ML.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

episode 2 is a little better

i really liked this

it actually made me laugh it's really good

uses awkward comedy really well

i like it

edit: someone linked me to this so i didnt look at the date and i watched it and wrote a review immediately and i screwed up sorry for bumping

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Stellar VAing from the cast brings this classic short comedy alive; a story in which 2 friends go through the ups and downs of a relationship.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here