Topic: Car Trouble

Directory Link

Car Trouble

Youtube

Just a quick vid testing out my quickcam 9000

Last edited by Melenium (November 26, 2010 (07:08pm))

Re: Car Trouble

I enjoyed this! Nice use of the different heads to change expressions! And great ending!

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

very humorous. i agree with redbrick1 of how nice the head switches were, but the flaw in that was the different face (beard, orange hair). though the other face fit. i never new the lego company made a lego face the was D:  the sneaky little stormtrooper in the back was funny. the ending was very humorous. nice job.
                                                                                ★7.5/10 stars★
                                                                                          mini/smile

Indeed, quite humorous. I enjoyed the full on shots of the people and the facial expressions. The sound was also decent as well. Overall nice job, it entertained me.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Good job man!! Keeping film mini/wink

;~)

Awsome thx guys! mini/bigsmile

Oh, and about the face with the orange beard, i just couldnt find another one to deliver the expresion i was going for. But i am looking for one, know of any?

Last edited by Melenium (November 28, 2010 (07:14pm))

That was just wonderful. I loved the use of different heads to change the expression and the ending was really funny. I can't wait to see your next film! mini/wink

Mustache Maniacs Film Co.: Films you will go 'crazy' over! https://andrewberm.wixsite.com/mustachemaniacs