Re: Introduce Yourselves

S.P. Brickfilms wrote:

There was something magical about watching an inanimate object move onscreen.

Tru dat.
Welcome to BiM, Sean.

Hello everyone im darex (not my real name) im a amateur brickfilmer.

Hello Darex, you may want to read this to guide you.

welp
Formerly LegoDudez

Hi, I'm Benjamin, (RedOnyxProductions on Youtube.) I have been reading this forum for a couple of years, but finally decided to join! I am not new to animating, (Have been doing it for years) but I have just gotten to the point that I think I am good enough to release films. I have a feeling I am going to enjoy it here!

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

hi mini/smile

Hello Filmers,

I am "TheViktor", formerly known on bf.com as Legofilmer96(you can see why I changed my name).

I am 14 and I have been Brickfilming for 3 yrs now.

My skills are(but not limited to) Brickfilming, (Real) Filming, Web-Design, Graphic Design and other Computer stuff.

Glad to be here,
"TheViktor" mini/devil

Emayesoen wrote:

hi mini/smile

again. lol- hi. i'm glad there's another brickfilmer around the same age as me.

edit, also do you mean brickfilms.com? (not bf.com) because i don't think bf.com is right for a 14 year old. mini/wink

Glad too meet you! There are all sorts of things to do here, and threads to show your brickfilming skills and other skills. Enjoy the forums, this may help.

welp
Formerly LegoDudez

Hello Brickfilmers, I'm Genzarata. This is not my real name, don't worry. I've always loved Lego, but in Primary 6 (I'm British, so different education system) I joined an animation club. I realised then what I could do with Lego - turn the games I would play with it into movies everyone could enjoy. I made one (poor) animation with the club, then stopped animating, as it was a big world for a young person (yes, I know some of you have probably been animating since you were 6, but I'm not one of those people I'm afraid). Eventually, I gradually tried to start animating again after moving house. I obtained some decent software and made a YouTube account (also called Genzarata). I posted a couple of videos to begin with, and I now have a grand total of four. I know little about Bricks in Motion, and I've often wondered what happened with Brickfilms.com (why the split?). Finally I made this account, to hopefully help improve my Brickfilms' quality. So, nice to meet you, reader. I'm slowly improving my animation skills, but I've got a long way to go yet.

I don't make Brickfilms. I trade virtual hats.

@Mason

Yes I mean Brickfilms.com I am working on graphics to update the website. mini/mrgreen

So I am part of the "Main Frame" Of Brickfilms.com.

Three years on, they're still trying to rejuvenate the site?

Genzarata wrote:

I've often wondered what happened with Brickfilms.com (why the split?).

This happened.
Welcome, I checked out your YouTube channel and I must say I'm very impressed. Have a look at The Beginner's Guide.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I've just been reading up on the history of Brickfilms.com. It's quite sad, actually, and would honestly make a pretty good movie.

@Hazzat Thank you! It's an honour to be talking to a Brickfilmer such as yourself, I'm a subscriber and a huge fan. I'm checking out everything there is to check out, so I don't feel too awkward.

Genzarata wrote:

I've just been reading up on the history of Brickfilms.com. It's quite sad, actually, and would honestly make a pretty good movie.

There's a thread for the discussion of that right now...LINKY

I've finished reading about the split (boy, it's a long tale!) - and I would like to know, is Schlaeps on BiM? He really needs more credit, trying to create a new, better website for Brickfilmers. Good on him. And TaaB lived up to her name.

I love this:
'Aenema, prior to leaving, edited the word filter settings on the forum so that thickasabrick becomes "THE FURY!", "off-topic" becomes "DINO CRISES", and "brickfilms" becomes "LEGGO MUVEYS". These people are upset because thickasabrick sent a cease and desist letter to Schlaeps over the use of the term "brickfilms".'

They were going to take legal action over a name? Sounds stupid, but then, I'm still 'immature' (though I'd like to think otherwise mini/tongue ).
Ah well, BiM is here, and seems to be here to stay. Is Brickfilms.com still undergoing development? Or has everyone basically given up on it, bar the strong-willed? It seems to have been a foolish investment for TaaB.

Anyway, I'm a little off-topic, sorry. But I'm glad to have that cleared up. Thank you.

http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/user/2/ he's the former admin, and welcome to bricksinmotion mini/smile

Genzarata wrote:

is Schlaeps on BiM?

He was admin for a while, but left after the site upgraded from the temporary Refugee Camp because he didn't show up very often, gave little word about updates for the half-finished site and, as a result, upset everyone.

If you want to continue this discussion, please do so here.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

No, that's all I wanted to know, thanks. That's a shame about Schlaeps, though.

hey im alehangro and i currently have 4 lego videos i know not alot right:rolleyes: im just wondring how do you post videos on this website?????

ttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee maillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

actually just call me al;)

ttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee maillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

One goes through the film directory. A thread will automatically created in the Releases section.