Topic: 101 Ways to Kill Batman #4

Directory Link

101 Ways to Kill Batman #4

YouTube

The 4th installment of my series! And the best so far!Special thanks to Rock-o-ages and Agentlevi_Jesusrocks for voiceing! mini/smile

The Genera|

Re: 101 Ways to Kill Batman #4

I love it! The animation was nice and smooth, and the voices were perfect.
The only thing I saw that could be improved was the fact that sometimes when the gray alien talked, you could hear the voice actor's breath on the mic.

Very well done. The aliens were hilarious, would love to see a longer film with them as the stars.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Pritchard Studios wrote:

I love it! The animation was nice and smooth, and the voices were perfect.
The only thing I saw that could be improved was the fact that sometimes when the gray alien talked, you could hear the voice actor's breath on the mic.

Ya I already told him about that mini/tongue But since they voiced the whole thing as one file I couldn't ask for him to do that over again but hopefully the next time it will be better! mini/smile

The Genera|

Awesome! judging by the title i didn't expect it to be so amusing but the aliens were pretty funny.
I was also surprised how good the animation because I've seen lots of videos with a similar title and the animation wasn't good at all they were more like slideshows.  This is probably one of my new fav's.   mini/delirium

BISCUIT!
My website is in construction!