Topic: Trailer - Time and Space - Trailer

Time and Space - Trailer

YouTube

Yes! Got it out on time. Thank you, T.G-Tom, for quickly giving me help on the effects when I needed it desperately! Enjoy, guys!

EDIT: Yep, feel like an idiot... it says trailer twice up there.

Last edited by filmyguy (July 18, 2009 (08:32pm))

Re: Trailer - Time and Space - Trailer

You know, this really got me hyped up haha. I really can't wait for the film, it's going to be fantastic! mini/smile

Awesomeonomy wrote:

You know, this really got me hyped up haha. I really can't wait for the film, it's going to be fantastic! mini/smile

That's good to hear. Glad you liked it. mini/smile

Spooky feel, I like it. I think we are all going to watch this one (with the lights on).

CrimStories

Other:  DOTBW      Take Out      Crime Stories      Cyclic     YouTube

bodville wrote:

Spooky feel, I like it. I think we are all going to watch this one (with the lights on).

No need, the white expanse is so bright it will light up your room for you.
Thanks. mini/mrgreen

Your shot looked better mini/mrgreen
Great trailer man! I never tought it was that spooky!

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Nice trailer. To Improve it I would have had a fast bit at the end, after it says "OUT", like a really fast slideshow of some action stuff.

But yeah, interesting mini/bigsmile

Awesome. I particularly liked the shot of the astronaut standing in the room, with the camera really far away. This looks really awesome.

The white expanse was really awesome. Really creepy trailer.

http://thebuttonfilm.com/

Whoa, that looks incredible. I especially loved the one shot where it slowly comes into focus, and then the guy looking at the dead guy in the white expanse... very creepy, fantastic looking. Can't wait to see it.

Portal influence? mini/tongue

_2014

My glowing commentary:
0:00 - 0:04: Cool shot, but the opening line profanity didn't really hand me whatever shock effect you wanted it to.
0:04 - 0:10: Driving on the moon was nice. Effects could use some work, but it wasn't bad.
0:10 - 0:17: Glowing door on the moon...   ok....   could be interesting...
0:17 - 0:28: Big white expanses are overused, but could still be cool....
0:28 - 0:34: How did this morph into a complete ripoff of Moon?
0:34 - 0:40: Average titles...

...and I was left with the strange feeling that this is kind of unoriginal and not very unique. You might surprise me, though - it could be cool.

- Leo

Leonardo812 wrote:

My glowing commentary:
0:00 - 0:04: Cool shot, but the opening line profanity didn't really hand me whatever shock effect you wanted it to.
0:04 - 0:10: Driving on the moon was nice. Effects could use some work, but it wasn't bad.
0:10 - 0:17: Glowing door on the moon...   ok....   could be interesting...
0:17 - 0:28: Big white expanses are overused, but could still be cool....
0:28 - 0:34: How did this morph into a complete ripoff of Moon?
0:34 - 0:40: Average titles...

...and I was left with the strange feeling that this is kind of unoriginal and not very unique. You might surprise me, though - it could be cool.

- Leo

I knew you'd like it! mini/lol
Hopefully you'll like the story, because that is the only driving force for me making this movie.
It is very much inspired by Moon, but I can assure you, throughout writing it I was not at all trying make a complete ripoff.
Also, as tow people pointed out, it resembles "Magic Portal" a bit, I actually wasn't thinking of that movie at all when I was writing it!

Rsteenoven wrote:

Nice trailer. To Improve it I would have had a fast bit at the end, after it says "OUT", like a really fast slideshow of some action stuff.

But yeah, interesting mini/bigsmile

To be honest, there isn't much action stuff (I think this is the only film I've ever done that doesn't have huge amounts of violence in it mini/mrgreen ). It could kind of give stuff away if I flashed stuff too, and I also didn't want to copy others. mini/tongue

Very cool indeed, the dead guy was a bit creepy, but I've seen much-much-much scarier things then deceased minifigs, like perhaps, mutated neckomorphs from Dead Space. *shudder*

wow, i love it filmyguy! can't wait to watch the films!! this is amazing!

-flip