Topic: lego star wars jedi vs. sith

Directory Link

lego star wars jedi vs. sith

Link Name

My latest stop motion animation, tell me what you think of it mini/bigsmile

Re: lego star wars jedi vs. sith

SW animation.... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... 'nuff said.

Why in the name of *lots of swearing* everyone makes SW animation.

Well, when there's only million SW animations out there, I'm expecting to see something good to like this one. I didn't. NO SPECIAL EFFECTS ON LIGHTSABERS. That, my friend, is a mistake. And also lighting (if we did that, we never know) effect is missing. Yeah, I did read the comment about you don't have any on that computer... then download one! If you don't want to spend that time, don't expect anyone to like this.

Fps was fair enough, camera was moving at some parts, story is even more poor than ppl in africa. Big "THUMBS UP" is that you didn't put the novel in the beginning of the video.

Next time, use special effects, or even better: DON'T MAKE SW.

1,5/5 I'd say.

Worse forwards than backwards

I'm going to have to disagree with Motormeat here. It had it's problems, but it wasn't all bad - especially for what looks to be your first brickfilm.
Lighting was nothing special, but the lack of flicker was good. Animation was decent, even good in some parts, but I recommend you look up a 6-frame walk cycle. The force effects were executed well, but the saber fighting was not very dynamic and it did suffer from the lack of rotoscoping. If you haven't already, check out Fancypant's The Force Unleashed to see just how far it's possible to take things.

Sorry you got ranted at right off the bat, HeroicHam. Hope to see more from you. mini/smile

Ahem, do you mean it's his first brickfilm? It's not. If you meant to compare to first: Ofc it's waaay better.

Ok, maybe I gave a bit too negative comment. If this was first SW film I've seen, I think I could agree more with Jargon, but I still can't get over that even now, in year 2010 someone makes SW animation without even lightsabers.  But yeah, it's not worst I've seen, not even close. Keep up work and so on... but I gotta agree myself: try to avoid SW films.

Yeah, the camera shake was when I was trying to follow the action, but failed at it, and I can't download any big files because it's my brother's computer. And it wasn't my first brickfilm, I've done a few but not too many, and I'm working on a new one, and no it isn't star wars.

Eh, there are many in your channel, that are made with legos? And for example LS-maker isn't big.

Yeah, but my bro still won't let me download it, but on the bright side my computer might be fixed in a couple of days, and then I'll have all my software back.

I think the contest I know you from was run by a youtube user called 'legosetspokemoncards'. I won his contest, but it was all a fake anyway. mini/madhead
As everyone else said, there were some flickers, but I know what that can be like and how hard it can be to fix. But I still liked it, just keep working on it.
3/5.
mini/smile

Filmfire96 wrote:

I think the contest I know you from was run by a youtube user called 'legosetspokemoncards'. I won his contest, but it was all a fake anyway. mini/madhead
As everyone else said, there were some flickers, but I know what that can be like and how hard it can be to fix. But I still liked it, just keep working on it.
3/5.
mini/smile

So you didn't get your prize? I thought that contest was a bit shadey, and thanks mini/smile